We are interested in you if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong negotiation abilities to secure beneficial agreements.
- Strong skills in building and maintaining relationships with clients, including corporate accounts, MICE, and travel agencies.
- Flexibility, responsiveness, positivity, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish and English.
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Opera/Fidelio PMS is highly desirable.
We will entrust you with:
- Presenting hotels and conducting regular meetings with customers.
- Preparing price offers, facilitating contract preparation, and concluding agreements.
- Analyzing market data and trends to make informed decisions and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies.
- Managing multiple tasks and projects efficiently.
- The job location: EU –fully remote.
- Fixed and incentive pay.
- Dynamic and varied work.
- Various benefits and discounts in operated hotels, restaurants, and SPA.
- Opportunities for career development in other company projects in Europe.
Please send your CV in the section “Information about candidate”.
We will contact only the candidates who will be invited for an interview!
If you want your application with CV to be saved for use in the future selection of AS “Mogotel Hotel Group”, please indicate in the application: I agree that my application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) are saved for the selection of AS “Mogotel Hotel Group” and can be used in further selection for other suitable vacancies.