As a Food & Beverage Director, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee Food & Beverage Outlet in all Mogotel Hotel Group Franchise hotels
- Ensure compliance with brand standards;
- Lead pre-opening process for F&B tasks, work closely with other pre-opening & hotel team members;
- Guide hotel GMs, for hiring the needed F&B professionals for each hotel;
- Standardized daily operations for new hotels, make sure F&B team follows brand guidelines & standards;
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to the pre-opening period;
- Teach, new hotel F&B HODs how to work within budget both for income and expense part;
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures;
- Develop menus with other members of F&B team;
- Guide accountability for monthly stock takes to hotel F&B team;
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue;
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated;
- Be environmentally aware;
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Management F&B experience, preferably also during the hotel’s pre-opening phase;
- Ability to analyze each property and find the best possible concept for F&B outlets;
- Able to meet financial targets;
- Ability to comply with all F&B brand standards;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to develop team members and self;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Ability to work on your own or in teams;
- Preferably if a candidate is from Latvia, Estonia, Poland, or Germany.
- Appropriate remuneration and social guarantees and health insurance;
- Frequent short-term assignments/business trips, to different countries in Europe;
- Work in a fast-growing Latvian hotel operator company, which is also represented in 8 European countries;
- Work with different internationally well-known brands;
- Employee bonuses and discounts in Mogotel Group hotels;
- A professional and dynamic working environment.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form here.
We thank you in advance for your interest and application!
We will contact only the candidates who will be invited for an interview!