We are looking for an experienced business development manager to improve the company's performance and to promote future development projects.
- Attraction of new hotels to the hotel network on the basis of operation or lease agreement
- Representation of the hotel network negotiations, conferences etc. in matters related to the development
- Market research
- Selection of cooperation partners, concluding of contracts
- Project management
- Sales experience
- Understanding of financial data
- Higher education
- Fluent Latvian, Russian and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Work experience in the hotel industry or real estate industry will be considered as an advantage
- Mandatory provision – the ability to go on business trips outside Latvia
- Work in a rapidly growing Latvian company
- Steady pay gross from 1680,- EUR up to 2100,- EUR– depending on the professional experience and correspondence to the requirements
- Extensive growth and rotation opportunities within the company
- Social guarantees and health insurance
- Friendly and professional working collective
Apply by submitting the form on the right or contact our HR Specialist for more detailed information: T.: +371 22321877 (Monday - Friday, from 8:30 till 17:00). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To optimize a recruiting process, we will contact candidates, selected for the 2nd round interview only.