We are looking for you, if
- You are exceptionally hospitable;
- You enjoy working with people;
- You are responsive, positive, accurate and responsible;
- Previous experience as a booking specialist is an advantage;
- You have good knowledge of Latvian, English, and Russian;
- You have a desire for professional development and achievement-oriented personality.
You will be entrusted to:
- organize the booking process for the hotel chains Wellton Hotels and Rixwell Hotel;
- receive and process bookings by phone and e-mail;
- work with the Fidelio program (training is provided if necessary);
- work with online reservation systems (training is provided if necessary);
- ensure that our guests enjoy a professional, impeccable, and polite service that meets our Company Standards;
- Training in the Fidelio hotel management system;
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to combine work with studies;
- Health insurance;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Interesting and international work environment, taking care of foreign visitors;
- A job full of challenges with a great opportunity for self-fulfilment.
Remuneration and work schedule:
- Hourly rate (gross) - 4.5-5.57 EUR
- Full-time position
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form here.
We thank you in advance for your interest and application! We will contact the candidates who are invited for an interview.
If you would like your application and CV to be retained for future selection at SIA Mogotel, please indicate this in the application: I agree to my application and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) being retained by SIA MOGOTEL, and that it may be used for the further selection of other relevant vacancies at SIA MOGOTEL.