Paid Media Specialist responsible for day-to-day management, oversight, and optimization of paid advertising campaigns, including hands-on campaign management and vendor management. This role provides direction on campaign design, including identifying success metrics and the necessary mechanisms for tracking.
We are looking for you if:
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field;
- At least 2+ years of experience in digital advertising/media buying and/or general Paid Media, and/or experience setting up award-winning Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and
- Facebook Ads advertising campaigns;
- You have experience with additional ad platforms (ex: TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) is a substantial advantage.
- You have experience with sourcing, interpreting, and reporting data in Google Analytics;
- You have experience with tracking and visualizing data in Excel;
- You understand landing page best practices and A/B testing approaches;
- You are a self-starter, detail-oriented & data-driven, updated to date on paid media's best practices Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot, DMI (certificates will be your advantage);
- Your English and Latvian language skills are at a high level.
We will entrust to you:
- Plan, execute, and manage paid media campaigns for multiple brands, hotels, and affiliate organizations across paid search, display, paid social & video platforms;
- Provide channel strategy input & recommendations to meet specific corporate objectives;
- Perform ongoing campaign optimization, provide and implement recommendations for performance improvements (audience targeting, keyword research, competitive insights, creative suggestions, etc.);
- Provide necessary paid media reporting and campaign analyses on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Assist content teams with providing creative specs, best practices, and recommendations for the assets in production;
- Assist with writing/translating ad copy for paid search or A/B tests;
- Meticulously organize projects and tasks within the corporate PM system;
- Stay updated on industry trends & best practices across managed ad platforms.
- Health insurance(from the first month);
- Work in a fast-growing Latvian company, which is also represented in 8 European countries;
- Career growth opportunities both in Latvia and in other company projects in Europe;
- Work in a professional team;
- Challenging work with an excellent opportunity to realize yourself;
- Other employee bonuses.
Salary (brutto): 1800 EUR
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form here.
We thank you in advance for your interest and application!
If you would like your application and CV to be retained for future selection at SIA Mogotel, please indicate this in the application: I agree to my application and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) being retained by SIA MOGOTEL, and that it may be used for the further selection of other relevant vacancies at SIA MOGOTEL.