Assist the digital marketing project manager in the implementation of digital marketing projects of the leading hotel operator in the Baltic’s – Mogotel.
Develop and implement digital sales activities and evaluate the effectiveness of these activities. Keep track of competitors' activities and trends in business. Collaborate with digital solution providers.
- Providing and managing website content.
- Assisting in the creation of advertising texts
- Planning and implementing e-mail and SMS marketing campaigns
- Assisting in developing and managing the paid content advertising campaigns (Google, Bing, Yandex)
- Assisting in the developing and managing of social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram)
- Assessing and reporting the effectiveness of digital marketing campaign results.
- Preparing, testing, and implementing new solutions to improve conversion on the website.
- Knowledge of marketing tools, especially in digital marketing, such as SEM/SEO, social media, mobile devices, email;
- Knowledge of online sales processes (e-commerce);
- Google Analytics knowledge;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (e.g. in-action tables, functions);
- Good MS PowerPoint knowledge that allows you to create presentations;
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding the guiding principles of SEO
- Good Latvian and English language (orally and in writing);
- Excellent time management skills and ability to set priorities;
- Ability to work in a team and high sense of responsibility towards the given tasks;
- Attitude towards attaining results in line with the mission and goals of the company;
- Analytical thinking and ability to focus on details;
- Desire to learn and obtain in-depth knowledge;
- Ability to clearly formulate requirements and evaluate their fulfillment;
- Interest in digital marketing novelties and development trends.
Remuneration & Work Schedule
Gross salary from EUR 1257 to EUR 1536 for a full-time position.